Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More on Inflation and The Downfall of Regimes

Checkout this CNBC interview. Yesterday I asked if Bernanke was Smoking Crack-sorry I'm not a little more professional with my wording. I also talked about inflation as you saw in an earlier post and the epidemic of food riots and regimes being overthrown. It seems Marc Faber would take it a few notches past me. Here in this CNBC interview from Russia he claims US inflation is running much higher-I agree. He also thinks Pakistan may be the next government to fall. This is another topic I've touched on, Al Qaeda getting what it wants in a most unusual and unexpected way.

If Pakistan falls, along with a few other countries, the entire middle east foreign policy will have to be scrapped and even Iran may look like a secular regime compared to what these countries may end up with. After all of extremist terror plots, who would have thought that a food cart vendor in Tunisia setting himself on fire would possibly give them everything they've wanted?

CNBC Interview

No comments: