Wednesday, February 2, 2011

LNG and Other Updates

Yesterday I updated LNG, it closed pretty well, but if you're still in the trade shot me an email. It needs to be watched carefully in this area.

PM-short idea from yesterday has showed the kind of action I was hoping for. I wouldn't jump the gun too much yet, but it's headed in the right direction.

EEE if you were fast enough on the alert, produced a 20%+ gain in 15 minutes or so, they usually don't move that fast. If any one got in that trade, email me.

TIE is still looking decent right under resistance, of course I'd prefer to buy on a breakout, but it's a trade that can be phased into as well.

FXC from yesterday is doing well today thus far.

today's open thus far is what I was suspecting when I posted these two afternoon market updates.

First Afternoon Update
Second Afternoon Update


Here's a look so far, although it's way too early to claim a reversal.
The idea here is the red trendline represents new highs and that's where traders would step in as buyers, if the market falls below that level, those traders are at a loss on the long side, selling "can" create a snowball effect from there and the next hurdle will be to take out the gap at the left side of the chart.





No comments: