Monday, July 11, 2011

Following Up on the ES Vs. Risk Basket

Remember on Friday after the close I put out this post which shows divergences between the S&P E-minis and a risk basket of other assets and how when they diverge, often the market is being manipulated higher by an also. I even noted the suspicious trading action late in the trading afternoon. I followed up with this post.

At the end, I said draw your on conclusions, with the historical data showing a divergence between the two often leads back to a convergence, meaning the market heads lower. I think it's an interesting post and the implcations of the divergence in the post came home to roost today with the market's sell-off. Now f we can all just chip in a few thousand dollars and get our own Bloomberg Terminal!

No comments: