Friday, September 2, 2011

3C Calls and Portfolio Positioning

This is a $100k model portfolio that I have very little time for, but I wanted to show members that all of the information in the 3C calls can be used to trade effectively. No trades are placed until the update appears here first and very often I don't have time to even place the trades unfortunately. I also have to deal with  15 min delay, so when I see an optimum entry that you can trade immediately, I have to wait 15 minutes, often loosing the great positioning.


However, 3C has been right on the money, especially through this very transitional and volatile time.

Any way, there are 6887 portfolios, some are MIT students and other business schools that are competing.

Here's this week's ranking...

#10-the top .02% of 6887 portfolios with nearly a 60% return this week.

This isn't meant to be bragging or taking a victory lap, it's meant to show what you can do with risk management and the information contained n just about every post on the Wolf on Wall Street site.

I hope you had a similar great week!

No comments: