Friday, September 2, 2011

TMF Follow Up/ Request

This was one of my picks for my portfolio as well, I believe I listed it with a bunch of inverse ETFs 3 days ago. It's puled back a bit, but still at a 5.5% gain. It looks like Treasuries were the safe haven trade...

However, something is not sitting right with this trade....


 This is the head fake at the yellow arrow I pointed out last night that was accumulated on a 15 min chart and it's in line, so everything looks good here...

 However from the 10 min chart down, there's a lack of confirmation.

5 min 3C.

I'm not sure what's putting pressure on the trade or what may be slightly hurting treasuries in general today, but if this keeps up, I may let go of the trade, t depends on how the market reacts and if it may be foreshadowing an intraday move in the market.



No comments: