Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Early Market Update

It's been a weird morning, we have some pretty bad weather here in S. FL., but my electronics from my computer, to having to re-install Telehart just now, to my I-phone are all reacting like someone dropped an EMP right over my house.

So here's an early look at ES and I'll follow up with some market ETF and other updates.

 Here's the early a.m and NY open on 1 min ES, you can see a negative divergence on the open which responded well and a positive divergence shortly there after, also responding well.

If you recall at the EOD yesterday it looked very much like we would see an intraday bounce today, so no surprises. This is the 5 min ES chart of overnight into the open.

Right now the market is just responding to a little bounce off a support area in the EUR/USD. After this one, there isn't much below immediately until the 1.3570 area.

No comments: