Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Extended Hours 3C charts do count

I am VERY grateful to a certain member who helped me bring 3C to ES trade and Extended Hours trading. As I said when I first introduced the charts a week or two ago, we are uncovering a whole new area of the market and it should give us a tremendous new tool-so thank you my friend!

I have to go to the Apple Store momentarily, but I couldn't resist looking at the complete AAPL trade with extended hours, I will bring the regular charts later.

Regular hours are in black and EX hours in the lighter shade.


 AAPL 1 min -look at the boost on a positive 1 min divergence to loft share price and the distribution right through to the close. I'm guessing AAPL does leak.

 The 5 min chart shows selling/distribution right into the highs and ever since.

 The 30 min chart, again distribution into the highs, leading negative since (the strongest divergence)


 4 hour-A new high in to distribution causing what we see before 85% of the reversals, a HEAD FAKE, and why? Because new highs /breakouts are almost always chased and they give WS a chance to distribute on strength.

The 1 day chart, 2 head fakes at the yellow arrows, the white trendline is resistance. 3C? Leading negative. What a scam!

Off to the AAPL store,  if they don't fix my Macbook Pro, I might have to rub it in on the earnings. Today has been SUPREMELY frustrating.


This post should have taken 5 mins, not 20!

No comments: