Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mid-East Tensions

I won't run down the entire list, but recently they have flared including today's hostage taking in Tehran of UK diplomats and the embassy being set on fire as well as rocket attacks last night in Israel and of course the shady event of 2 explosions at Iranian missile facilities, one is where part of their nuclear program is based.

Events in the middle east are becoming very unpredictable, which makes energy unpredictable. I ALWAY want to trade with an edge, not guessing or hoping and the middle east is not offering much of an edge.

Furthermore, I do NOT like the look of late afternoon USO trade.

 This very flat trade is unusual and I don't like it.

I'll give USO/Energy a little more space and see how the Tehran situation is resolved, but if USO breaks north of the recent top, I'm out of energy.

No comments: