Thursday, January 19, 2012

Overnight ES Update

This is beyond a doubt, the strangest 24 hour ES reading I've ever seen. Last night I went through the Dominant Price Volume Relationships which were pretty rare, I've probably only seen that kind of dominance among all of the averages maybe once every 2 months and I'm not limiting it to just a bearish dominance, but any dominance reading, bearish, bullish or in between.

Here's the ES chart in 3 sections starting from yesterday as I can't get the entire 24 hours on 1 chart.

 Yesterday and in to early evening EDT. Note the price spike to the top right for reference on the next chart.


 Continuing going straight down through the night and in to the NY open

From the EU to the NY open. If this were all on 1 chart, it would be a non stop diagonal line heading down without interruption.

No comments: