Monday, August 27, 2012

Market Update

Now is the time for me and all of us to really pay attention, that move we were looking for in AAPL's Bollinger bands is here, with a near perfect move in ES to VWAP exactly, this is kind of a fork in the road for the market, it needs to decide, I think I know which way it goes short term, "Pop" (up), but it's also where we want to watch VERY carefully what happens as that move starts, unless as I said before in the USO post, something goes very wrong here, which I don't think is high probability. This looks like it's been set up and it should run, it's also where we will likely find VERY high probability trades (shorts/Puts) at excellent entries with little risk.

I'll be watching and let you know as well as adding some charts for you to see how things have progressed.

 ES at VWAP

AAPL's Bollinger Band Squeeze.

No comments: