Wednesday, August 29, 2012

On our member's TLT trade...

I just heard from him after the post, Sam said...

"On that head fake exit I actually make 200% on those calls."

Fantastic! Volatility is up, premiums are rising on options, I'm willing to bet Sam's entry was at lower volatility (cheaper calls) and he sold at the exact right spot with only minimal guidance from me, just some 3C updates, he figured out the head fake area himself. 

While I'm always willing to help those who are really serious about what we do in any way I can, my ultimate goal with Wolf on Wall Street is to share concepts such as the head fake/reversal, let you know why they are there so frequently and on every timeframe and then let you apply these concepts to your own trading style. This is where I believe members will find the most success and that's all I want to see is normal, every day traders who don't have inside information, who can't manipulate the market, go out there and take Wall Street's money rather than see them take yours.

Awesome job Sam-200% in TLT-oh my...

No comments: