Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Good Day For ZNGA

On October 25th ZNGA was first introduced as a long idea, I didn't think ZNGA was quite ready yet, but it was showing signs. In that original post I even mentioned the gap would probably need to be filled (Oct. 25)

"ZNGA is a stock I had a mental association with, DOG. However I looked at it last night and liked what I saw, it's not in a great entry place right now, but it's definitely worth keeping on the radar, setting some alerts and looking for that entry as it has a lot more upside to go."

ZNGA has been updated several times, but it's been looking very attractive lately as expressed in a number of updates. I personally think ZNGA is a hold here, I think the way it has set up hints at a strong probability of a much larger upside move.

 The yellow arrow is where we first started looking at it for a pullback.

 The 60 min chart suggests a strong a large base that should be capable of supporting a move of some time and upside.

 The 30 min chart has been right on track and very positive at these areas where ZNGA hits stops and creates a lot of supply that can be accumulated easily.

 The 10 min chart has also been very accurate and has a very positive signal currently.

Only the 3 min intraday is pulling back a bit, but I personally would keep this one open, there's too much going on there for a 1-day 5-7% move.

No comments: