Wednesday, November 14, 2012

AMZN

I can't get ll of the charts and all the different views of each of these charts so I've tried to give a wider view of AMZN.

Like I said, I don't love this as a longer term trade, we had a good trade on AMZN at the end of last month, I'm looking for something similar to that and if we get that, we'll go with the message of the market.

 This is the last time I liked AMZN just before earnings after the close (white arrow), the AH trade was ugly, but the next day we saw a nearly +7% 1 day move.

 Overall, the big picture on a 60 min chart allows some potential for a bigger move, but that's not what I base my idea on at this time, this is along the lines of what I said above (We'll let the market tell us as we go).

 AMZN on a shakeout move would have to hit one of the two areas here to accomplish the point of a shakeout move.

 The recent descending triangle is very obvious, it's a pattern that we have seen often in bear traps.

 As we reach the apex of that price pattern, this 1 min chart is really standing out.


 The 2 min chart is also seeing migration.

 Here's a trend view of the 2 min chart, this is what I mean in saying I can't show you all of the charts that are significant.

This 3 min Chart is also looking great at the right area, if I showed you the trend of this chart it would look like the 2 min trend above.

For more conservative traders, you might set a price alert for a move above the $227 area.

No comments: