Thursday, November 1, 2012

These charts will start to make the shorts nervous

 Daily DIA

 Daily IWM


 Daily QQQ


Daily SPY, here you can see the "process" between reversals in past swing moves, this time I expected more of a range because I expected a stronger move this time. However I'm not sure how the 2 days off this week will effect the cycle as elections are coming up and I would think the cycle is somehow coordinated with elections. We'll have to pay attention to see what happens, but so far this is enough to get the shorts attention, not enough to panic them yet.

Unless this was a head fake move above the range which I don't think it is, there's no reason to run a cycle unless it accomplishes something, in this case to shake out the shorts. That may require a pretty intense move pretty quick.

No comments: