Friday, December 7, 2012

Partial Positions Elsewhere

I do like the idea of partial positions elsewhere like SPXU, SDOW, SQQQ and some have already been opened as you know as well as some Puts in the Q's and IWM.

There are of course others I like, FAZ, TECS, etc. I prefer leveraged positions, whether 2 or 3x because I don't see this as a primary trend in which case I'd go with equity shorts on specific stocks mostly) and I don't see it as a very quick move over in a day or two, in which case I'd favor options.

The way the 1-15 min Futures charts are shaping up, they look exceptionally ugly and most of the real important work on the 15 min chart came about today.

I'd rather have some exposure than risk missing the entire move.

I'll be updating the Futures momentarily after a look at leading indicators.

No comments: