Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Couple of Positions Taken

More out of time than anything I just grabbed



A FB (short) add to
I like GOOG (short) as an add to, but I'd like to wait
VXX is a long add to that I just decided to do
DE us an add to, but I think I'll wait just a bit
IBM is working (short) so it was an add to position that I went ahead with
ERY (long) seems like it would make sense, I would like to explore the chart some more before jumping in.

Of course there are the leveraged short/bear ETFs, SQQQ and SRTY are both open, SDOW and SPXU are two others.

FAZ or SKF are short Financials,

TECS short Technology.

However as I said, you want to be careful not to over-correlate too much.

If I had to chose 4 positions, I'd go with SQQQ, SRTY, SDOW and SPXU, they have exposure to Energy, Financials, Tech, small caps and large caps.


No comments: