Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Trades

In my gut feeling scenario I imagined a very volatile move to the upside and that is quickly followed by a very volatile move to the downside, this is not the norm for a reversal, usually we have more time (if this is how it goes down), so this could be a very tight squeeze.

There are some assets that I like right now and some I'd like to get at a little higher prices.

GOOG is one that I think is worth it here, if you can add at a bit higher level, great. Remember if you are phasing in to a trade or considering it, that needs to be part of your risk management before you ever enter, it can't be a reaction that violates risk rules like Dollar Cost Averaging.

Volatility looks really good here, very tempted although it could see better prices. VXX and UVXY long are the plays, I'd be looking at an add to with VXX.

FB a bit higher because it seems like there's some game with support defined intraday like that.

FAZ I like a lot, but as an add to, I'd rather wait a bit unless things go really bad at the end of the day and it looks like a gap down tomorrow

AMZN short, SQQQ and SRTY long, maybe SPXU, but be careful with correlation. If you are short with SQQQ, then watch the Tech correlation with say something like TECS long.

There are a few longs I want to look in to as well, UNG being one of them.

I'll bring you more as I can, but I really need to pay attention here. I am expecting this move has some upside volatility, but again that is what I have been expecting for the reversal so that would put us right at the reversal.


No comments: