Tuesday, January 15, 2013

FB Announces New Graph Search Feature

Volatility went nuts, implied volatility was at 7 month highs vs realized volatility before the announcement.

Here's what FB looks like now, I'm still leaning toward I like it long term, but I think it needs to come down first.

 Daily base in FB and Breakout, I still like it longer term, but as I said above....


 Intraday volatility looks like algos went crazy with this

 The 60 min trend channel which has held this entire trend is giving a sell signal here.

 The daily chart has a slight negative divergence, that would be along the pullback lines I'm thinking and have been thinking

 30 min is negative relative


 Now short term 1 min there's a positive divergence, I think it's because there may be some artificial support that has been created, if the divergence migrates then it's a different story, but I think risk management can handle the situation if anything changes.


 2 and 3 min are in line w/ price as I'd expect.

 5 min trend has been negative for a while.

 A closer view of the 5 min

 Here's where it's stronger probabilities, 10 min leading negative

15 min leading negative.

I suspect there may be some game playing around what appears to artificial support, I'd personally take FB here at 1/2 a normal position in the equity model portfolio and wait to see what the game is or if there's a better entry to add to.


No comments: