Wednesday, January 9, 2013

HLF Follow Up

I knew something was fishy with HLF and the big guys coming out and admitting to a large short position, one which I showed you was likely covered right at the bottom.

It turns out our flash smash was do to none other than Hedge Fund magnet (because all the others follow him) Dan Loeb's Third Point Fund filing ownership of 8.24% of HLF. This is really incredible, the institutional shorts admit to a large position, it seems someone either covered and/or bought at the lows and it drives HLF up, all the while Loeb is making money on HLF. This is the kind of deception and games that really aren't illegal, but are played at our expense every day. This is why I wait for strong signals and don't just guess.

I'll follow up on this later, for now, I'm not interested in HLF anymore.

No comments: