Monday, January 7, 2013

Leading Indicators Called It

Today is one of those days that I have so many emails, it's such a crucial area in the market and at those areas I want to be looking at trade ideas that are timely and well set up, that I often get overwhelmed with things to do and miss something that I never want to miss.

In all my years in the market, I have found that it's often a very small detail that is only seen in a fleeting glimpse that gives you a huge edge. If I remember I'll tell you about the 1 minute I was in the exact right spot at the right time and saw a fleeting glimpse that lasted about 30 seconds, yet defined an entire market move or lack of one that totally contradicted all conventional wisdom and if I had gone back to look at the chart that night, I would have never found this glimpse.

In any case, Leading Indicators were the place to be today, I looked at them early, but they totally called this afternoon move.

By the way, 3C has some interesting things to say about it so far as well.

I'll update the charts of these indicators after the close, but you'll want to see them. In the mean time I'm going to be watching the market's response and 3C's response to this, what I've been looking for all day...


No comments: