Tuesday, February 12, 2013

For Your Temporary Amusement

My wife is still in Hungary, she was 6 hours from boarding the plane and slipped on some ice and really bruised her face bad, so bad they (Doctors) think it needs to be opened to let it.. well never mind, that's kind of gross.

In any case, she wakes up at 11 p.m., 5 pm for me, so we can talk every day on Skype and while we do, I update all my charting programs with the daily data.

I know some of have met our Hungarian Vizsla (Vee-zsh-lah), Emma (Dog). I really thought there was something REALLY wrong with this dog because my last Vizsla, Tilla, was amazing, like my son, just the smartest creature I've ever seen; in a room of 10 people I could introduce you and ask Tilla, "Where's George" and he'd go straight to George after 1 introduction. He would come out to the car and carry groceries in to the kitchen, just amazing.

Emma is too, she sings and talks, says I love you, but she's a lot more clingy, especially since my wife has been away. I was starting to think something was wrong with her as far as self confidence goes until I saw the hilarious video. The dog here (A Vizsla) not only looks exactly the same, but if you couldn't see the person's face, you'd never know it wasn't Emma, every single behavior, EVERY ONE including some odd ones at the end.

So I hope you enjoy, I of course will be back shortly with some insights that I've already gathered and we'll see what Obama does later.

Here's a picture of Emma on point...



 

Or HERE



No comments: