Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Futures Update

All of the intraday 1 min Index Futures have negative divergences as well.

 ES 1 min negative

 NQ 1 min negative

TF 1 min negative.

The 5 min charts are positive as I'd expect them to be, but it seems smart money wants the market to pullback just as much as I do.

 SPY ARbitrage is negative so it doesn't seem the market is being tickled up by anyone, I believe it is directly related to currencies and it seems something abrupt happened, some fundamental news that was instantly discounted.

Last time I looked at CONTEXT it was just a fraction of a point from turning negative, now it's about 3 points negative, which means it's more or less in line with ES, just signaling the same pullback I've been expecting.

I'll loo around a bit more.

No comments: