Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Quick Market Update

Charts will follow, but this is exactly what I expected, not only yesterday in talking about what kind of base I'd like to see "W", rather than a "V" reversal which would be a dead cat bounce up today, but it fits with last night's posts, especially the futures and PERFECTLY with this morning's pre-market posts.

I see some more pullback coming, but it's absolutely of ZERO concern to me, it's what I wanted to see.

I'll show you the charts next, but just to let you know about the early action, it seems to be right on track and positive for us making some money on an upside move as well as being able to short in to that upside move for the larger downtrend which is already under way.

Did you know in the average bear market decline there are just about as many (if not more) days that close up than down? Yet the bear market continues to move down as the down days are much larger. Also counter trend rallies in a bear market are some of the most powerful rallies you'll ever see.

I'll also be updating the PMs as well as UNG which is interesting as well.

No comments: