Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Futures

I'm going to keep the futures and the market average posts separate so I can get them out faster. First I'm going t show you why I am considering the Put in one of the major averages and then why I'm waiting for the right moment or signal.

 NQ (NASDAQ Futures) and divergences on the 5 min charts have been productive for 1-day weekly calls or puts, the negative divergence here is pretty bad.

 TF (Russell 2000) 5 min chart has a nice negative divergence.


 And ES 5 min (SPX Futures) have a very nice negative divergence as well.

Now what has held my hand back...

 NQ 1 min has some positive intraday divergences suggesting higher prices intraday, plus after looking at the leading indicators, I'd like to really see strong negative signals short term and in leading indicators.

 TF 1 min has a very strong intraday positive divergence and has already moved significantly off the lows.

And ES has a positive looking 1 min 3C chart and is in confirmation with 3C at new intraday highs, these can change pretty quick so I'll be watching them, but also leading indicators.

No comments: