Tuesday, April 9, 2013

GOOG Follow Up




At the $23.69 fill the gain comes to +82% or $5200 to open and $9476 on the back end-don't I wish!

 The 1 min chart was just not holding together as well as it should for light profit taking.

 I started looking at longer timeframes on an intraday basis like the 3 min

 10 min

 And 15 min

 If this 5 min 50-bar moving average was broken, chances are sellers would come in fast and the profits would be a lot less.

 See yesterday's positive momentum and today's negative, everything from momentum to RSI, MACD and Stochastics refusing to embed all worried me about a contract that expires this Friday, that means it would need some decent gains tomorrow, I don't think it could pullback tomorrow and make up that percentage gain with the time decay.

As much as I hated it, I closed it all and look forward to getting back if it makes sense.

I still like this 15 min chart

No comments: