Friday, May 3, 2013

AAPL, AMZN, NFLX

All of these are "Core" short positions and I'd be well within reason to start building out those positions right now, we closed NFLX puts yesterday at a small loss, it could have been much more significant earlier today and even now.

I think NFLX is still a fantastic short, I don't think we are there, there's a range in place after the gap up, I expect a head fake move there.

AAPL is in a primary bear market, but it is seeing a counter trend bounce and in a bear market, a counter trend bounce is probably the most powerful rally you'll every see, for the same reasons as this one, BECAUSE AFTER ALL THOSE 300 POINTS DOWN, IT NEEDS TO BE VERY IMPRESSIVE TO GET RETAIL FEELING THE GREED BUG AND BUYING. I don't think AAPL is there yet.

AMZN was a call, we closed it today, I don't think we would have received a better gain than what we did when we closed it. This ultimately is a short position I want, but again, not here, not yet.

All of these Bellwether stocks looking like they are not ready yet, is more small pieces we have to use to solve the puzzle.


All should be on your short list though

No comments: