Thursday, May 30, 2013

Market Update and GS Charts

I'm a little amped up, but not panicky and rushing about to get short everything, I think that is short sighted.

It looks to me as if the $USD will see higher ground and the JPY lower, that means the USD/JPY moves higher and that carries risk with it and supports the market.

GS is actually a good proxy for the market and why I'm not rushing.

 The 1 min intraday is not good, but it's not as bad as it should be considering the other charts.

This is why I feel the market and GS still have some probable upside, although it is likely to come in choppy volatility.

This 3 min chart is serious damage, this is why I don't mind adding GS here and now because we are so close to a real waterfall break

All of the other charts look bad, I'm just not posting 7 charts right now.

The most important is the 60 min, it was in line on the downtrend and the uptrend preceding it, it is completely leading negative, GS has been nothing but sold through this entire May move.

This again is a good proxy for the market

No comments: