Thursday, May 30, 2013

Opening TLT Aug $114 Calls

I don't know when TLT will move, but I think it already has the accumulation needed to do so from a while back, in fact most of 2013.

I want to be ready, plus it acted aggressively accumulating the dip off the intraday ($115+) level.

 3 min accumulation of the dip-leading positive.

15 min accumulation of the dip-that's aggressive and you know what the 60 min positive looks like.

There are ways to manage risk in options through different trading strategies, I try yo keep them very simple, Calls and Puts just so you know what I'm thinking, what my convictions are, plus I don't have time to find the best strike, expiration and strategy, I leave that to you.

However in this case of buying a call, the entire premium paid is the risk, no more, no less.

I intend on making the TLT position bigger than a spec position, whether I do that over days or a shorter period remains to be seen.


No comments: