Thursday, May 30, 2013

Quick Market Update

This is why I don't want to overreact, we usually will have the information we need before anything happens in price.

This will show how far the damage was spreading and how quickly in the QQQ and now how there's a renewed bullish effort taking hold, whether it can maintain a foothold remains to be seen.

 The negative divergence over the last few hours moved or migrated to the 3 min chart, it's still leading negative.


However, all new divergences start of the fastest charts and the 1 min is showing some healing after having been pretty ugly as well.

If this keeps up and the 3 min chart straightens out, we're still game on. For now I'm going to assume that is where we are unless I see something that convinces me otherwise.

I'm going to run through the watchlist to get a feel for the market via individual stocks as well as check whether any positions, bullish or bearish have set up.

No comments: