Friday, May 24, 2013

Market Update

I can't quite put my finger on ally does, but this is far from business as usual and the carbon traders are now firing up the BBQ in the Hamptons, let me  show you and what I "Think" might be happening...
 SLV 1 min is finally heading the direction intraday 3C was pointing, this is why I chose AGQ-this is the exact reason.

HYG is in a range, it has been holding steady all day with a 5 min leading positive divergence.  I'd say with the absence of carbon life forms trading, it seems like the computers have received instructions to just keep buying at a steady pace that won't drive assets up too much, but its steady enough that most are holding up.

 IWM intraday should pullback, maybe it will, that would likely mean that Tuesday would have to be further accumulation beyond what is there, or that IWM is about to break down badly, I think we get the bounce first though.

IWM 15 min shows a very clear leading positive divergence all day today with out the pullback that we normally would see that kind of buying in to. Computers can't make all the decisions, they just do what they are told and if there has been a steady bid all day under IWM, that explains no pullback and a leading positive divergence, suggesting Tuesday is indeed the bounce day. This is unusual behavior, but I'm leading toward it.

 XLF-Financials 3 min seeing the same...


Financials 10 min seeing the same.

I usually don't like to take trades without them coming to us, but there are a few I will consider, please consider the risk, that these are short term trades, they aren't the larger positions, just some extra cash hopefully so please treat them that way in position size and risk management.

No comments: