Thursday, May 23, 2013

Someone Is Using Our Concepts

Anyone here go by TrilionDolarMan on TeleChart/Tc2000 Chat?

I was missing a few bars of EOD intraday information and the fastest way to find out if there's a Real-Time issue is to look at chat as everyone will be talking about it, then I see the name above reference in CAPS, "Crazy Ivan", which as you know, is one of our concepts named specifically by me after a movie that I like a lot, "The Hunt For Red October" because the concept behind this Russian Submariner tactic is similar to a run of the stops both above resistance and below support, the same way Russian subs do a 180 degree U-turn to see if anyone is following in their baffles as the acoustic signature of another submarine following in their prop-wash cannot be heard.

I specifically named this move in the market after that movie, I find it highly unlikely that someone else would use the same exact term for a 20 year old movie.

It's fine if you are the person, I'd just be interested to know if it's one of our members or if our concepts are making it out beyond these webpages.

No comments: