Thursday, May 23, 2013

UNG Update

I think UNG could see a shorter term pullback, I'm sticking with the long position and would like to add back the shares I recently sold on any short term weakness.

I'm also interested in checking out LNG, I think it's way overpriced, but it's coming down after a short term bounce, in fact it would probably make a nice pairs trade with UNG for a while (short LNG / long UNG) until it gets to a reasonable level.

The more reasonable CHK is also an interesting play on NG, I think both can be had for lower prices so they'll be on the watchlist.

UNG...

 1 min intraday, UNG looks like it will pullback, I've been waiting for that to add the shares recently closed to lock in some gains in anticipation of a pullback.

5 min looks great so I don't think it's much more than a corrective pullback.


UNG has ALWAYS been a long term trade idea, like an investment and this 2 hour chart shows why, how it's developed and how it is getting stronger.

I think it's a hold with an "add-to" on pullbacks.

No comments: