Thursday, May 23, 2013

Watching AAPl as Well

For a potential trade, I'd think since we are probably not talking about a larger trending move, but it should be emotional, there's probably not much profit incentive to try to swing or "momentum" trade AAPL stock, I'm thinking yoiu'd need the leverage of calls.

I am leaving my June and next week Puts open, these positions , if we take them, will off-set any draw down and I want to maintain short coverage, this market can change overnight-just look at the Nikkei last night or to a lesser extent, the US averages yesterday.

I'd probably look to freshen those puts up a little though at the right time by adding a little to them at much better prices, but for now, I want at least some exposure to the short side for a possible;e Black Swan Event.

No comments: