Tuesday, May 14, 2013

VXX-HYG-SPY Update

This is the set up that I have suspected as you can see from this week's posts, the true test is whether the trap door is slammed shut, I got an email from one of our members about VXX which I expected to see accumulation, but it happened so fat, so hard I didn't get to it until seeing that.

 This is part of what we are looking for, a massive flight to safety or actually protection in bidding the VIX futures

However the true and real test I wanted to see most was whether HYG would be cut short, so far it has been , although I'd want more confirmation, that the trap door that this entire HYG accumulation to break higher, talking the market with it and then being cut off seems to be playing out.

The SPY, this is the ultimate trap door and it has played its part with HYG right on time as well, it's too early to say, but for a theory hatched late last week it seems to be going pretty much as expected.

All Index futures are negative/leading negative intraday.


No comments: