Thursday, June 13, 2013

MCP Update

I still really like MCP, I don't think this is a position that has strength in the underlying charts because of the overall market scheme, I think that will help MCP, but I think this is more organic. I have charts positive from 60 min. in every timeframe.

 MCP 2 min

MCP 1 min. Ideally I'd say a break under support here would be the best entry although it's small support. For my purposes, I'd consider a MCP long equity position, I have a Call position open, but as of right now, I'd like to have a long equity position because I don't think it needs to leverage and I may look in to opening that if I have time, I'll of course let you know.

Even a daily chart looks good.

From the price pattern measuring implications, I'd say this move alone, not long term, just the first swing should target the $11.25 area, perhaps higher.

That's why I don't think leverage is needed.

No comments: