Thursday, June 13, 2013

XLE & ERX Positions

I find it very hard to justify not taking a position in either XLE calls (July $79 is my preference) and/or ERX long (3x long Energy) ETF for those who prefer equities, I'm sure you can trade a 2x or XLE itself as well. I may open both, at least the Call position for sure, but I think ERX as well as a hedge against the long term Energy short positions.

Charts VERY quickly...

 XLE 60 min is even positive and this is not a long term trade, a longer term than the last move down, but not a core position and it's positive out to 60 min

 XLE 5 min looks ready to go

As does the 2 min, I'll probably act as soon as I post this.

ERX 3x long Energy ETF, 5 min leading positive, I don't ignore charts like that.

15 min is positive

And near term the 2 min looks ready to go.

I think I'll open positions in both, I'm not even worried about drawdown at this point, I think i'm already late on these.

No comments: