Thursday, June 13, 2013

Personal Note

On a personal note, there's one draw back to being a 1-man operation, at least as far as the charts go and watching the market daily. There's another drawback to be one of the few services that offers all day coverage of the market, every day, that draw back is as of right now, there's only one of me. I haven't been on vacation for 3 years.

In any case, tomorrow around 2:30 p.m. as the ope-ex pin starts to wear off, I will be taking my mother to the doctors again for her second epidural, this time they are going to use an acid to try to burn and deaden the sciatic nerve and I have to be there, not only to drive, but because any time an epidural is given, there are severe health risks, not high probability, but if you are one of the unlucky ones, severe consequences so I need to be there.

I'll be out of the market around 2:30 p.m., unless anyone can recommend a good mobile tethering unit for a laptop.

No comments: