Tuesday, June 4, 2013

This is Great

First off, the SPY is showing some positive divergences, but I think they (the Cyborgs) want that lower low I mentioned because shortly after the SPY went slightly positive, HYG went slightly negative and TLT went slightly positive, it seems both were all of the sudden being used to try to pull the SPY back down and make that final lower low I mentioned.

ES is also positive, I didn't check the other two.

 SPY starting to go positive and bouncing a bit...

HYG is still relative positive, but there was some extra pressure put on it to reign in the SPY I believe as the timing is right.

 The opposite was done with TLT as it accomplishes the same goal, reign in the SPY.

This part is the best, you know the scenario I described yesterday? Here's today's recap.

This chart was sent to me by a member who snatched it off Stocktwits, this is exactly how I described retail's reaction YESTERDAY, this chart if from today.


No comments: