Tuesday, June 18, 2013

UNG Update

Overall UNG looks good, I do think probabilities are high it fills a gap around $20, it should be an add to there, I'll set an alert to look at it if/when it reaches the area.

 On a 60 min chart, this is the gap area.

Also on a 60 min chart, UNG has seen strong accumulation at the recent "U" bottoms, overall I like the looks of UNG, I'll hold hear the long equity position, maybe add to on a pullback.

The 10 min and above are all positive like this.

When we get to the 5 min, it is suggesting strongly that the gap is filled and the market has been relentless about filling gaps.

 Intraday, it would be my opinion that this is probably the last intraday move higher that you can sell in to before a gap fill, but I personally would not be very concerned about trying to trade around this correction.

When you get to the 2 min chart it seems pretty clear the next move is to fill the gap, as soon as the 1 min fails, the negatives of 2-5 min should take us to the gap.

I'll set an alert to take a look there.

No comments: