Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Leak?

That's part of what I'm looking for, but in reference to this earlier post and the subsequent 3C distribution intraday, I see ZH is running an article,


"Who Leaked What At 10:26 AM?"

"Did another Federal reserve employee 'accidentally' email the right people again?"

MY ONLY POINT IS WHAT I SAID BEFORE, "IF I KNEW WHAT THE F_O_M_C WAS GOING TO SAY AND IT WAS BAD FOR THE MARKET, I'D BE RUNNING THE MARKET UP AS MUCH AS I CAN BEFORE THE POLICY STATEMENT.


Here's the current update for the averages & HYG Credit with one more point at the bottom.

 DIA 1 min

DIA 10 min

IWM 2 min

QQQ 2 min

QQQ 10 min

SPY 1 min

SPY 2 min

HYG 2 min hasn't only dropped today, but is seeing negative divergences in early timeframes starting to migrate to longer ones.

As far as ZH's perspective, they are seeing price only and yes, that gives a certain perspective if you think there's a leak, but looking at underlying action in the averages and credit... well to me that looks more like some last minute distribution in to higher prices than accumulation on any potential leak....

No comments: