Thursday, August 22, 2013

Emails

Everyone is awake and trading today, I have about 3x the normal volume of emails and the normal volume is a lot. I'll try to fit your requests in to updates and/or specific posts if they benefit the whole group, otherwise I'll try to get to them as I find quiet spots, but right now after yesterday's accumulation of intraday , post minutes lows, it's important to figure out if the new data since 2 pm yesterday is supportive of a bounce which it seems to be and more importantly, we are in a more dangerous area as we are in the big picture and just like with AAPL when it collapsed very quickly, there's usually little warning and I need to be on top of that for the entire group, but I will make every effort to answer your individual emails once I feel comfortable I have a handle on the situation.

No comments: