Thursday, August 22, 2013

Long Assets Up

Just scrolling through a couple of watchlists today, I can't believe how many of the stocks I put out on a list or posted individually about are up today. Our longs/calls like: GOOG, MCP (which I've been pushing a lot lately), FSLR, URRE, UNG, then a bunch more I thought would bounce and even if you're not interested in the hitch-hike, price strength can be used (eventually) to short in to, most of these were in a list of stocks I put out yesterday that are now up significantly this a.m.: XLF, FAS, AMZN, GS, IOC, XOM and VERY SPECIFICALLY from last night's update, IYT or Transports.

I'm still looking at opening indications, but this looks and feels like the bounce, yesterday added a larger footprint to the base, yet it's still a.m. trade which I don't trust so I'm checking indications and trying to see if this is just a knee jerk or something more along the lines of the bounce expected.

No comments: