Thursday, August 8, 2013

FSLR, HYG, MCP & URRE

All four of these were entered as calls yesterday except URRE which was equity long, so far they are up between +.20% and almost 7% this morning.

 So far, I have a hard time letting go of any of these and this is the simple reason in two charts each.

 FSLR 10 min chart, this looks like it's just getting going on the gap fill or partial gap fill that I expected.

The 5 min 3C chart suggests FSLR should see more upside .

HYG I mentioned yesterday as a nice pick long on the head fake move below support, it has gapped up and is looking good thus far.

The 10 and 15 min charts suggest it has a lot more room on the upside, this bleeds over in to general market analysis as well.

MCP looks like a solid reversal getting underway.

The 10 min chart suggests more upside, it really looks like it's just getting started.

URRE has hit +8% this morning, obviously this looks like a strong start.

This is the base and 30 min positive 3C so I feel very good about this one long.

I'll likely stick with these unless they give me a reason not to, in that case as always I'll post any actions being taken before they are taken.

No comments: