Thursday, August 8, 2013

Quick Trade Positions Update

There are a few stocks I'm looking at including AAPL that may be shaping up for a long entry, many I would rather use some leverage on at this point (options).

For a broader position, I think all of the major averages are close to being able to take a position, I'm going to follow up with some charts, but the SPY, IWM, DIA (SPY and DIA are in pretty good price position) and even the Q's.

I do get the feeling from the charts that there will be one more intraday pullback probably from this area and soon, but there are several charts that are building in strength quickly so if I wanted to hitch-hike a long and was interested in using stock/equities only, then I wouldn't be too bothered about the exact timing of an entry, I'd prefer a leveraged position with an ETF like UPRO (SPY 3x long) or something like QLD (QQQ 2x long), but everyone has different degrees of risk tolerance.

I wanted to get this out so if anyone is on the fence, they can think about it and if anyone is interested they can look at the charts and maybe get busy.

I'll have charts for the 4 up in a few minutes, but at the speed a few of these positives are building, I'm not sure they'll still be where they are by the time I get it up.


No comments: