Tuesday, September 24, 2013

GDX Update

GDX is through the first alert area which is below the bear flag, but it didn't cause much in the way of volume as there would be few stops after the earlier clearing of them, so the second area may be where we pick up some volume and that is where I'm interested in the trade, I have a November $25 call picked out and I'm just waiting to see if we get there.

There's no pickup in volume as there normally would be when a bear flag is broken as the stops (and limits) were cleared earlier today (at the large volume), so the other alert I had set was just below the intraday low, however I'll continue to watch the signals because they matter most, they are just more likely to form stronger at these kinds of areas.

The green arrows are what I'm hoping to see next, a break below the intraday low and volume up, 3C should start looking great intraday if that happens.

No comments: