Thursday, September 12, 2013

Leading Indicators

Remember the phrase I use, "Don't get lost in the lines"? I saw a movie over the weekend, "Now you see me" about magicians that were bank robbers and one line stuck,"The closer you are, the less you see"

That's what I mean when I say, "Don't get lost in the lines" because a lot of us are watching the market every day and tick by tick and you might feel like the market is strong or weak based on a day's trade, that's not enough to tell you anything.

So I'm looking at these Leading Indicators  (I've already seen, as have you, the 3C and market breadth charts-HORRIBLE), but Leading Indicators are showing the big picture and again I don't mean the one that is coming, I mean the one we are in now.

LET ME JUST EMPHASIZE, THIS MARKET IS IN A TON OF TROUBLE AND I'D BE REMISS TO SAY YOU SHOULDN'T BE GIVING VERY SERIOUS CONSIDERATION TO LONGER TERM POSITIONS, TREND TRADES.

No comments: