Tuesday, November 26, 2013

AAPL look s to turn down

The NASDAQ Comp is so far holding 400 at 4008, it's clear AAPL is part of the solution as yesterday if falling was part of the problem of holding $4k.

However AAPL is clearly being used for this purpose only, I've been interested in an AAPL short, I had calls opened last week for a short term move like this out of a triangle, but the position I've always been more interested in is a swing short, not a core/trend short in AAPL yet, but a swing+ position.

 AAPL in green and the COMPQX in red

 This is the descending triangle that I've been watching and was hoping to see breakout last week on the short duration call position.

AAPL intraday seems to be fading again like yesterday, but it's still early.

The damage from yesterday is already in the books, I'll be looking for an entry in AAPL for a swing type short, although I doubt it will be today with the need to get the COMPQX above $4k on a close after nearly 6 trading weeks now of being in striking distance.

Market update next.

No comments: