Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Also Liking SPY short /SPXU long (3x leveraged short SPY) and PCLN Short

I'm pretty well fixed for positions and in place so there's not much I have to add.

I am going to start a strict stock (model)  trading portfolio, no options and see if I have the time to do it, it's really my last priority, but if I think it can be helpful to members, I'll find the time.

The thing I don't want is members  following every position of this portfolio as there are a lot of good ones, I may be entering one because of correlation or because of timing, it's not to be viewed as "Superior picks". That's one of the issues I've had with doing something like this as I never wanted this to be a "Follow" service, but more of a teach a person to fish (as we all learn together as eternal students of the market) rather than give a person a fish).

I will start the first position though with PCLN short and SRTY long. There will likely be no more than 6 positions at any one time.

No comments: