Tuesday, November 26, 2013

QQQ Update/ Trades

"If" I were looking for a QQQ Put , this would be the area, the CPMPQX is at $4020, it should hold the $4k through the close so after 6 trading weeks of being in striking distance, it looks like it's finally done on a short squeeze.

I want to buy puts in to upside momentum, as it starts to fade, the premium increases.

I looked at QQQ/NASDAQ 100 breadth intraday and the Advance / Decline line is fading out, going negative.

 QQQ intraday

Migration of the intraday divergence at 3 min, leading negative now.

The entire Oct. 9th trend/cycle with a clear divergence after good confirmation way out at 60 mins.

This is the NASDAQ Futures intraday

And this is the Q's little helper, AAPL today, so AAPL may be one I'm interested in looking at.

If I'm more specifically I'm looking at an equity short like QQQ short (which I think can work, I don't think you need all the leverage of options for a stage 4 decline) or QID or SQQQ long (2 and x 3 leveraged QQQ short respectively), then entering in to momentum is not as important like it is with options for me.

I'd be looking at good signals, which both have, I actually like SQQQ a bit more and I'd be looking for the 50-bar 5 min moving average to be broken around $84.50, that's about where the Trend Channel is as well, there's stronger probabilities at a break of $85.25.

I wouldn't want to let the Q's go much below that before entering other wise I risk losing the momentum of a head fake move with a cross below the $84 level which is no coincidence that it's a whole number.

No comments: