Tuesday, November 26, 2013

IWM

I really like the timing on the addition of IWM Jan puts here. SRTY long is also another I like as either a new or add to position.

The Index futures are all going negative intraday. I'm waiting on the MSI to show a crack which may be starting here.

I'm going to take a closer look at assets already in place (and reiterate and I like a lot here whether I'd add to them or not).

The Yen is looking pretty strong, no evidence of a slam down. As a result, EUR/JPY is not able to do anything to help the market here, I believe this is pure VIX containment, not even correction, trying to hold HYG up and most of all, pure short squeeze on this low volume.

ES in purple vs EUR/JPY, that push on the upside, looks to be full-short squeeze, even the TICK agrees.

Leading Indicators coming up, because from everything I see, this is as suggested before, trying to get COMP $4k, but more so trying to prevent a market meltdown in front of Black Friday.


No comments: